Leffingwell & Associates
Beverage-Master International 2011
A new Excel template series for Excel 2007 & 2010 that allows rapid and accurate development & conversion of beverage formulations. For Beverage Formula Development, Quality Control, in-plant Beverage Trouble Shooting and Financial Analysis. Both Metric and USA versions are provided.
Provides an automatic printout of of the USA "NUTRITION FACTS" using the revised FDA labeling rules for beverages or provides a printout for metric labeling of the type common in the EU. The New Version 2011 allows one to enter values in metric or U.S. units with instant conversion to the other major international unit values (Metric, U.S., Imperial).
BEVERAGE-MASTER 2011 has been redesigned to include many of the new ingredients used in beverage development.
View a sample Entry screen For Beverage-Master 2011 USA HERE
BEVERAGE-MASTER provides a quick and easy-to-use solution to numerous beverage problems. In a few minutes one can obtain "accurate" answers to complex beverage calculations that formerly took hours to solve.
Allows development of new low calorie beverages with Rebaudioside A (Reb A) alone or in conjuction with other sweeteners.
For those involved in beverage development, manufacturing & quality control or financial analysis -BEVERAGE-MASTER is the answer.
BEVERAGE-MASTER is used by some of the worlds largest beverage franchise companies, bottlers and flavor companies - just ask those who use this system about its value.
BEVERAGE-MASTER is the beverage expert. SAVES TIME & MONEY and IMPROVES QUALITY.
Overview of Program Features
* Provides accurate calculation of any beverage throw.
* Automatically calculates syrup Baume, syrup true Brix (% solids), observed syrup hydrometer and refractometer values as well as finished beverage true brix and observed refractometer brix. Even makes corrections for sweetener blends.
* Automatically provides Titratable Acidity values for beverages and corrects titratable acidity values for measured water alkalinity.
* Quickly generates laboratory formulas for those involved in beverage development.
* Automatically provides the NUTRITION FACTS printout in the new FDA required labeling format for any standard container size from 6 oz to 3 liter as well as Metric nutritional information. Allows entry of beverage water sodium and potassium content.
* Automatically calculates comparative ingredient per case costs for any sweetener blend and compares this to each of the other commonly used pure sweeteners.
* Quickly determines alternate sweetener formulations - providing accurate conversions for any commonly used sweetener (dry sugar, liquid sucrose, medium invert, HFCS-42 and HFCS-55).
* Automatically provides specified solids adjustments when switching from sucrose to medium invert to HFCS sweeteners, if desired.
* Automatically provides corrected syrup formulations for incoming sweetener Brix (or % solids) variations.
* The Diet modules provides automatic calculation of titratable acidity values, NUTRITION FACTS and relative sweetness values compared to sugar. Included is the ability to use common approved dietary sweeteners (aspartame [NutraSweet*], sodium saccharin, calcium saccharin, sodium cyclamate, calcium cyclamate, Acesulfame-K [Sunette*], Alitame, Rebaudioside A and Sucralose. Even allows the option of using any mixture of artificial sweeteners with fruit juice concentrates or nutritive sweeteners such as sucrose and High Fructose Corn Sweeteners.
* Automatically provides accurate case yields. Quickly performs per case financial analysis.
* Automatically provides accurate Percent beverage composition required for international beverage shipments.
A PC computer running Windows 98, XP or Windows 7. Excel 2007 or 2010 is required.
PRICE: U.S. $1035.00 - This product price is for a non-exclusive license granting rights to use the Beverage-Master International program and product files on one (1) personal computer or work station at a time. A separate license agreement and fee is required for each personal computer or work station on which the product is used. For each additional user at the same location add U.S. $300.00.
Current registered users of earlier versions of Beverage-Master qualify for an upgrade at U.S. $400.00.
To order or for demos - write or Email:
Beverage-Master 2011 International is a product of Leffingwell & Associates.
Copyright © by
The Product Offerings:
Other Interesting Places:
Odor Properties and Molecular
Carotenoids- Precursors of
Important Fragrance & Flavor